Saga Healthcare is currently recruiting for Support Workers who have a passion to care and really want to make a difference to a person’s life. The role will involve supporting individuals through all areas of personal and domestic care. By joining Saga Healthcare you will be ensuring that our clients have the best care on offer and enabling them to remain in their own homes for longer.
You must have experience working within the care sector, have a full driving licence with your own transport, be a strong communicator both written and spoken and be willing to travel within the Hertfordshire area.
In return, we will offer you a market leading package including:
• Full-time or part-time contracts (16, 20 or 37.5 hours)
• 4 day paid induction training towards The Care Certificate which provides the skills and knowledge needed to deliver a high quality service in a caring way
• Ongoing refresher training
• Paid DBS
• Mileage paid – 35p per mile
• iPad provided
• Uniform provided
• Support out in the field from a Registered Nurse
• 20 Day annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays (pro rata for part-time employees)
• Contributory Pension Scheme and Full SAGA employee benefits
• 24/7 carer helpline
Saga Healthcare is a private homecare service with a difference. Our aim is to help individuals stay independent whilst still getting the support they need.
The roles that are available now are based in Cheshunt, Waltham Cross, Potters Bar, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, Hertford and Ware.
We have full time and part time salaried positions –
Full Time – 5 days a week, Monday – Sunday and must be willing to work at least every other weekend. The shift times will include mornings and evenings, however there are currently more evening shifts available.
Part Time – Evening and Weekend shifts only available
Apply below or contact our dedicated recruitment team on 0800 056 7183 to find out more.